You operate the power and leave the physical labor to others!
The Shuttle Fleet is a nationwide drop-and-hook trailer delivery division of Atlas moving both loaded and empty trailers throughout the lower 48 states. This owner operator division not only offers a high pay rate, our drivers don’t have to compete with company drivers for loads. We also pay all dispatched miles (loaded, empty and bobtail) and are very flexible on home time…you choose when you want to be home and for how long.
Want to Just Drive? Complete our Qualify Form today, or if you are in a rush, fill out the contact form on this page, and one of our recruiters will contact you with more information.
Call Today! 800-525-3029
What can you expect with Atlas?
- 2,100 – 2,500 miles per week
- Fuel-Saving Light loads
- Flexible home time
- Still using paper logs
Average compensation (not misleading “Up To” statements like other carriers!):
- Shuttle Fleet Trailer Delivery Service: $1.60 Average per all miles. Rate is $.95 for all miles. When you add in tolls and fuel surcharge, they average $1.60 for all dispatched miles loaded, empty and bobtail.
- Toll Allowance: $.03 paid on all dispatched miles, loaded and empty.
- Fuel Surcharge: Provided based on current D.O.E. national average. This is paid on all dispatched miles loaded, empty and bob tail.
- Fuel Discount Program: Recent average of $.19 off the price at the pump (actual range of 5-61 cents).
Our owner operator pay is competitive across the industry to provide the solid income you seek. You can count on above-average rates per mile and assistance with expenses to maximize your earnings.
Additional Owner Operator advantages:
- Discounted Fuel Program
- Detention Pay
- Paid Permits and Cargo Liability Insurance
- Free PrePass and Blue Beacon Truck Washes
- Direct Deposit Settlements (weekly)
- ComData Fuel Card (no hidden company charges)
- Bobtail insurance is included in contract
- Clothing Allowance
- Cell Phone reimbursement up to $50.00 per month (must supply monthly receipts).
- Health, Dental, Life Insurance available
- National Tire Account Maintenance program optional
- No-Cost Year-Round Rider Program (18yrs or older)
- Open pet policy
Owner Operator Obligations: Base Plate – O/O supplied plate is allowed or Atlas supplied plate with settlement deduction; 12 years old or newer tractor; Center Pin on 7-way “Pigtail Plug” must be hot at all times on your tractor. Class A CDL License required with 1yr OTR exp.